Join me for a special 3 week spring detox program from the comfort of your own home, with my guidance and plenty of tools I am giving you.
Why now? Spring is when new energy comes in and life resumes after the cold numbness of the winter. And just like you spring clean the house, it’s time to cleanse the body to allow that renewal of energy to take place. This year, in particular, when we are still confined to our houses, there are less distractions and temptations.
Who is it for? If you feel :
- tired or even exhausted, disturbed sleep cycle
- bloated and heavy after eating, poor digestion
- muscle and joint pain, unexplained headaches
- your skin, hair and nails are not strong and shiny
- accumulating mucus and runny nose
- weak immune system (prone to inflammations and infections)
It’s time to press the restart button, cleanse your body from what is blocking it of functioning on the highest level.
Let me take you hand in hand through this gentle yet very powerful process of supporting your body in detoxing and re-energising. No need to travel far, buy expensive supplements or magic powders, no fasting but rather eating well and satisfying meals, with the support of a certified nutritionist and an intimate group.
The program includes:
- an online meeting every Monday morning (10:00) with explanations, goals settings and a live demo of the week’s recipes
- a weekly menu (changes every week)
- 3 satisfying meals a day, no fasting
- all the recipes and shopping lists
- a follow-up online meeting every Thursday evening (19:00)
- a direct contact with me and the group through a WhatsApp group chat
What can you expect?
- boost your energy
- feel lighter, shed few kilos (if you need to)
- improve your digestion
- sleep better
- experience less pain
- glowing skin and stronger hair and nails
- dry the mucus
- boost your immune system
- less to non headaches
Topics we will be covering:
- what is detox?
- what do we need to detox from?
- how does the body and the different organs/ systems perform detox?
- positive attitude towards the process; focus on the abundance we can eat rather than what we can’t.
- what foods disturb the body and create inflammation?
- what foods support detoxification?
- what supplements are recommended?
- how to manage the process wile going through your daily life with work and family.
- how to smoothly transition from the 3 week program to a healthier eating habits.
What you need:
- a computer, smartphone or tablet with a camera and an internet connection
- an open mind and a good will
- a functioning kitchen
- a notebook and pen
- April 6-12-19, 10:00-11:30 and 8-15-22 19:00-20:00
- May 6-12-19,10:00-11:30 and 13-20-27 19:00-20:00
- €200, including all the written materials mentioned above.
Interested? Please fill in this form and I’ll get back to you, answer your questions and coordinate your participance.
What participants say about the program:
“A start of a new conscience way of living”
“This is really so much more than a detox program. This is life changing!”
“The start was difficult for the automatic behaviour and conditionings were playing up. Now at the end of the detox period I thought I missed a lot but actually realising that I don’t feel in need of anything and am so happy to be clean of sugars and gluten”
“Realising and learning the nutritional value of food products, what it does in the body is an added value to the detox process”
“What inspired me is discovering new flavours and ingredients, and ways to prepare them.”
“Highly recommended to everyone who wants to live aware and consciously.”
“I consider myself very lucky and am so grateful to have been a part of this life enriching experience.”
“Very well ordered and structured! Absolutely wonderful. Not only the materials, but also your personal guidance and support cannot be measured in gold! “
“I feel light in my body and clear in my head, and I overcame my chocolate addiction. What a freedom! The awareness I gained around how I eat, what, when and why – is priceless. Consciousness is everything.”
“The program is very well structured, rich in content and yet clear and simple not to overwhelm.”
“If you want to make a change around your eating habits – this program provides you with the tools you need to do so, and sets you off on your new path effortlessly!”