Chia seeds pudding is absolutely the ultimate breakfast for me, easy to make and ever so nutritious. Rich in the precious fatty acid omega 3, minerals, fibers, essential amino acids and more. They promote good digestion and stabilize blood sugar level. What more could you ask for?! This dish will boost you with energy and will keep you going for a long time
Makes 1-2 portions, depends on how hungry you are in the morning…
1. 4 spoons raw chia seeds
2. 1 cup coconut milk (or other nut nut milk)
3. ¼ cup Goji berries soaked in water over night
4. a handful of fresh berries like blueberries, strawberries, raspberries etc.
5. a generous handful of raw nuts
6. 1 spoon cacao nibs (optional)
Mix the seeds and milk well by using a whisk to make sure there are no lamps. Let it ‘rest’ and thicken for 10-15 minutes, wile you’re busy with other morning tasks. You can prepare this in the night before and keep it in the fridge for the next morning. Spoon the soaked Goji berries on top of the pudding and top it up with the fresh fruit, nuts and cacao nibs. Here you can play with it and add any topping of your liking.