Makes 18 buns
You will need
• 500gr wholemeal gluten free flour, you can mix quinoa, oat, millet, buckwheat, rice, chickpea etc. flours
• 2 tbs dried yeast
• 500ml warm water
• 1 heaped tsp Salt
• 1 tsp honey
• 4 tbs olive oil
1 tbsp fibre husk (psyllium)
Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Place all the ingredients in a mixer bowl and work with the mixer for 4-5 minutes to a smooth thick batter (if you don’t have a mixer you can mix it by hand, using a large wooden spoon).
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a large baking trey (or two smaller ones) with baking parchment.
- Using a large spoon, spoon large dollops of the bread batter onto the lined trey and, using wet hands, smooth into round shapes. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Allow to raise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven (180) 25 minutes till golden brown and crust is formed, remove from the trey and allow to cool on a wire rack.