Grain free and totally raw version of the famous Lebanese all time favourite salad.
- 1 medium cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- A large bunch each of: parsley, coriander, mint, finely chopped
- 2 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced or 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- A handful of pine nuts
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the cauliflower florets in a container of a food processor and, using the metal blade, whizz the cauliflower to a fine crumbs texture. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well, taste and adjust the seasoning.