More workshops are coming up this Autumn, check details bellow:
This April, come celebrate with me the best of vegetarian cooking full of spring spirit. Check this out:
Who doesn’t like chocolate?
How about learning the skill of making super delicious raw chocolate that is nothing but a super food?
Check out the up coming raw chocolate workshop. Details are in the poster below.
Check out the upcoming gluten free workshops, click on the poster bellow for further information:
If one of your New Year resolutions is to improve your health and eating habits, I’d like to invite you to join me for a two session workshop learning and practicing gluten free thinking.
What is gluten and why should we be eliminating it from our diet?
Gluten is a protein composite made from two groups of proteins; glutenins and gliadins. They are to be found in five major types of grains; wheat, barley, rye, spelt and kamut. In most of us, our immune system recognizes these proteins as alien invaders and therefore attacks. This creates an inflammatory reaction that can last as long as we continue consuming these proteins which leads to a chronic inflammation.
We used to think that this affects only the bowels and GI track, but as nutritional science continues to progress, we now know the impact gluten has on our body also affects the nervous system with a strong impact on the brain’s health.
Who are these workshops aimed at?
– If you have been diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity or intolerance.
– If you suffer from chronic fatigue, allergies and some sort of chronic inflammation such as joint pains
– If you feel your brain function is decreasing, with symptoms such as memory loss and ‘cloudy thinking’
– If your kids are diagnosed with some sort of attention disorder, dyslexia or just being restless and find it difficult to concentrate for a long time
– If you just want to improve your overall health and energy levels
What are we going to do in these workshops?
Talk a lot, cook a lot, and naturally, eat. The reason the workshops are called ‘gluten free thinking’ is that it is more then just a cooking workshop, it will inspire you to rethink your eating habits into enhancing your daily eating with delicious dishes packed with essential nutrients and learn how to manage it all in a practical and stress free manor.
Join me for one or both fun and delicious mornings that will significantly improve your and your family health.